Using CODLFG.com is a simple concept. As a user, you fall in to two categories: you are looking for a group (LFG) or you are looking for more to join your group (LFM). If you are LFG, you list your Specialist and let others invite you to your group. If you are LFM, you search for other Specialists to invite to your group.
- LFG - Let Others Invite You to Their Game
- Click List My Specialist
- Enter your details, select your activity and if you are Looking for a Group to be invited to, or Looking for More to join your group, and click List Me
- Your listing will be active on the list until it expires as stated at the top of the LFG list. Update your listing to reset the timer.
- Click Save my info to retain your info for later use. This is not affected by the timer.
- Note: after you join a game, Remove your guardian so others do not have to waste time trying to invite you and it keeps you from getting spammed by unwated invites. It's the polite thing to do!
- LFM Option 1 - Invite Specialists to Your Game
- Search for Specialists to invite to your group by using the "I am... LFM" option on the home page. This will show you all Guardians listed as Looking for a Group.
- Invite Specialists within your console by searching for them and sending an invite. Refer to the console instructions on how to do this.
- Note: It's advised to use PSN or Xbox apps to quickly lookup and message other users. Xbox users can also message others easily by clicking next to Specialist listings.
- LFM Option 2 - List Your Game and Let Others Message Your for Invite
- List your Specialist as described above but in the comments section write for others to send you a message for an invite.